New Application (for Students)
Updated: February 21, 2023
June 21, 2016
The following is the procedures for students (undergraduates, graduates and research students, etc.) to use the ECCS with the UTokyo Account username (common ID number) and password.
Click here to see the application procedures for academic and administrative staff (full-time and part-time staff, researchers, etc.)
Those who have used ECCS previously
You can use the ECCS with your UTokyo Account username and password. Although there is no renewal procedure for continued use, you need to make sure to check your password expiration date and change your password before it expires. If you have forgotten your password, please have your password reissued by using the below link.
Procedures for obtaining ECCS usage rights (for students)
- Log in to the ECCS Application Menu (https://idm.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp/idworkflow/)
- Unless you have already signed in to your UTokyo Account, the UTokyo Account sign-in screen will appear.
- Click "Request Create" in the left menu.
- Click on the "ECCS Application (for students)" link.
- Confirm the details of your application and click the "Submit" button. → You will be granted ECCS usage rights immediately after completing the application.
- The WebDAV environment will become available the morning after the ECCS usage rights are acquired.
- ECCS terminals allow users to choose between the Mac and Windows operating systems at startup, but the Windows environment will become available 15 minutes after obtaining the ECCS usage rights. (The Mac environment will become available immediately after getting the ECCS usage rights.)