[Restored] Failures on terminals and printers (excluding the Komaba Campus), and wired LAN connection
Updated: October 12, 2016
October 12, 2016
Due to the failure of the campus network that occurred on Saturday, October 8, the following failures were reported. We are able to confirm that those problems have been solved and normal service was restored around 5 pm on Tuesday, October 11.
We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
- Slow network from ECCS terminals to outside of the ECCS networks
- Unable to login to ECCS terminals or it takes a long of time to log on to an ECCS terminals on campuses other than Kaomaba
- Unable to use the mobile terminal connections (wired)
- Unable to print out
- Slow network access to the servers for ECCS Staff Email and MailHosting services
- Difficult to log on to ITC-LMS from devices other than the ECCS terminals