[ITC-LMS] What is "enrollee range setting" on ITC-LMS? (for Academic Staff)
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Updated: October 07, 2022
May 17, 2017
The enrollee range setting allows you to select the range of enrollees who can be granted or are able to access the course contents.
- Registered Enrollees：
- Students who have enrolled for the course or have listed the courses on their Favorites list (before the registration period for the course closes) through the online system for academic affairs (UTAS)
- Temporarily Registered Enrollees：
- Students who have only registered through the ITC-LMS such as self-registration (students who have not enrolled through UTAS or have unregistered the course after the course registrations was made).
- If you select "Always enrolled students only", temporary registered enrollees will not be able to access the course contents.
- The setting will automatically change to "Always enrolled students only" once the registration period has passed.
If you would like to continue making the contents accessible to temporary enrollees, make sure to select "Always allow temporary registrants" once more before you execute the registration.