[ITC-LMS] Slowing Down of ITC-LMS When Taking Quizzes, etc.
Updated: May 26, 2017
May 26, 2017
We have received reports that ITC-LMS became slow when taking quizzes, etc.
Although we are currently investigating this problem, the cause has not yet been identified.
- Details of the problem
- Problems with submitting answers (ITC-LMS does not respond properly)
- If possible, please consider setting the quizzes for “Retry Accepted” as a temporary solution until this issue is resolved
- Problems when uploading assignments, etc. (“Error” messages appear.)
- Slow screen transition
If these persist, please contact the ITC-LMS support team with the following information.
- Necessary information
- When and where the problem occurred (e.g. which study room in which building, etc.)
- The name of the course and the title of the quiz where the problems was encountered
- Details of the problem, error messages displayed on the screen and so on
- Scope of the problem (the number of times the failure has occurred against the number of examinees)
- UTokyo Accounts of the students that encountered the problem
- Other information that you think are important and relevant to the problem
We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause and will continue to investigate the cause and solution to the problem.
Thank you for your cooperation.