Temporary Suspension of UTokyo Account User Menu due to Server Maintenance [completed]
Updated: June 06, 2017
June 06, 2017
The following server maintenance has been completed and the server is now functioning normally.
Thank you for your cooperation.
17:00 June 12 The suspention was extended until 19:00.
Please refer to the Information Notice for more details.
The server for the UTokyo Account User Menu (LDAP Manager) will be suspended due to the maintenance as follow.
Please note that ECCS-related settings and setting changes will also be unavailable during the maintenance.
- Suspension Period
- Monday, June 12, 2017 from 13:00 – 17:00
- ECCS Services Affected
- Access to UTokyo Account User Menu will be unavailable
- Access to UTokyo Account Application Menu will be unavailable
- As applications submitted through the UTokyo Account Application Menu cannot be approved during the maintenance period, applications that have not been approved by 13:00 on June 12 will be processed after June 13.
- ECCS New User Information Seminar courses that are not completed by 13:00 will be suspended or become invalid. Please refrain from taking the course after 12:30.
- Supplementary Information
- The maintenance will not affect operations that require no changes to UTokyo Account registrations, such as terminal and email service login authentications. These functions will be available even during the maintenance period.