Temporary Suspension of UTokyo Account User Menu due to Server Maintenance
Updated: July 21, 2017
July 21, 2017
The server for the UTokyo Account User Menu (LDAP Manager) will be suspended due to the maintenance as follow.
Please note that ECCS-related settings and setting changes will also be unavailable during the maintenance.
- Suspension Period
- Saturday, August 5, 2017 from 9:00 - 15:00
- ECCS Services Affected
- Access to UTokyo Account User Menu will be unavailable
- Access to UTokyo Account Application Menu will be unavailable
- As applications submitted through the UTokyo Account Application Menu cannot be approved during the maintenance period, applications that have not been approved by 17:00 on Friday, August 4 will be processed after Monday, August 7.
- ECCS New User Information Seminar courses that are not completed by 9:00 on Saturday, August 5, will be suspended or become invalid. Please refrain from taking the course after 8:30.
- Supplementary Information
- The maintenance will not affect operations that require no changes to UTokyo Account registrations, such as terminal and email service login authentications. These functions will be available even during the maintenance period.
- The SSL-VPN service and UTokyo WiFi Account Menu will be unavailable.