Large PC Classrooms, Information Technology Center (ITC), Hongo Campus: Availability and Bookings
Updated: November 04, 2021
September 28, 2017
There is a possibility that the large PC classroom 1 and 2 on the 1st floor, ITC building will not be available due to earthquake resistance renovation work scheduled from January 2021 to January 2022 (Expected).
(Added on January 20, 2021)Due to the balance between terminal update work and earthquake resistance renovation work, the large PC classrooms will be unavailable from January 25, 2021. Click here for information on alternative PC classrooms.
"Alternative Facility for the Large PC classrooms in the Information Technology Center during its Earthquake Resistance Renovation"
(Added on November 2, 2021)
Large PC classrooms 1 and 2 will be relocated from the alternative facility (Hongo 3-chome Building) to the Information Technology Center in the Asano area of Hongo Campus from mid-February to the end of March 2022, and from April 2022 they are scheduled to start operation at the Information Technology Center in the Asano area of Hongo Campus. *It may change depending on the situation of earthquake resistance renovation work and relocation work.
The practice room on the 1st basement floor, Fukutake Hall is available as usual.
Making a booking
Advance bookings are required to use the large PC classrooms (1 and 2 on the 1st floor, ITC building) and the practice room (on the 1st basement floor, Fukutake Hall) for lectures, seminars, etc.
- First, check the availability of your desired date and time on the calendar below.
As the calendar is not updated immediately upon reservation, please note that slots appearing as ‘available’ may turn out to already be booked.
- After deciding on an available date and time, please complete and submit the reservation form.
An ECCS Cloud Email account is required to submit the form. If you do not have or cannot access ECCS Cloud Email, please contact the ITC Help Desk by email.
- We will review your application and, provided there are no issues, complete your tentative booking.
In the event that ITC do not contact you within 2-3 workdays of your application (excluding national holidays, summer holidays, New Year holidays, etc.) please contact the ITC Help Desk.
If you apply from the Booking form below, your tentative reservation will be completed after we send a confirmation email to your ECCS Cloud Email address.
- Regardless of status within the university (student, professor, administrative staff, etc.), an ECCS account is required to log in to computers in the large PC classrooms. If you do not have an account, please refer to the “New Account Application” instructions.
- If you have an ECCS account but have forgotten the password, you will need to reset it. Please refer to the following page for instructions: “FAQ: If you have forgotten your password”.
- Applications to use the large PC classrooms in the following academic year will be accepted from October 1 onwards of the current year (e.g. from October 1, 2019 you will be able to make applications to tentatively reserve classrooms for April 1, 2020 onwards.)
- Reservations for the current year can be made at any time.
- Reservations for the large PC classroom 1 and 2 will be made as the alternative facility (Hongo 3-chome Building) from January 2021 to mid-February 2022, and as the Information Technology Center in the Asano area of Hongo Campus after April 2022. We will update you on this page if the handling changes depending on the situation of earthquake resistance renovation work and relocation work.
Practice Room, Fukutake Hall B1F
The practice room, Fukutake Hall B1F is available for classes.(Added on October 20, 2020) Fukutake Hall, basement 1 practice room is currently unavailable for using as a classroom due to infectious disease prevention. It can be used for self-study only.The possible reservation times for the room are as follows:
- Available hours: 09:00-17:00 (the 2nd period(10:25-12:10), the 3rd period(13:00-14:45), the 4th period(14:55-16:40))
- Facilities: 20 PC terminals
- Bookings: Please contact the ITC Help Desk by email. You need to submit a reservation form, as with the large PC classrooms in the ITC building.
Contact information for inquiries regarding the large PC classrooms, ITC building, Hongo Campus
ECCS support team at ITC
Current availability for the PC classrooms
Booking form for the large PC classrooms
An ECCS Cloud Email account is required to access the following form. If you do not have or cannot access ECCS Cloud Email, please contact the ITC Help Desk by email or phone. If the reservation form is not loading below, please click the Google Forms link. Upon completion of your tentative reservation, we will send a confirmation to your ECCS Cloud Email address.