【Completed】Procedure Changes when applying for the use of ECCS
Updated: February 21, 2020
February 07, 2020
From February 12, 2020, ECCS Application Forms submitted by academic and administrative staff will be automatically approved.
- February 12, 2020, 10:40: The work schedule has been added.
- February 12, 2020, 10:40: The details have been updated.
- February 20, 2020, 18:45: The work to change specifications was completed. You can set up ECCS Cloud Email after logging in to the UTokyo Account User Menu.
Work to change specifications will take place on February 12. When the process is finished, the changes to the specifications will be made.
From February 12, 2020, ECCS Application Forms will be automatically approved. The content of the ECCS Application Form will be partially changed, and the requirement to enter an ECCS email account for the target person will be deleted.
Also, those who do not have the right to use ECCS will be able to use ECCS Cloud Email after the changes are made. For more details, please refer to (ECCS Cloud Email) Expanding the range staff who will be able to use ECCS Cloud Email the ECCS Website News.
Accordingly, you do not need to apply for the use of ECCS if you only want to use an email account. Please refer to How to use ECCS Cloud Email -Initial setting etc. for details on setup procedures and using the ECCS Cloud Email.
February 12, 2020, 14:00 - 15:30 (Expected)
- The staff range limit for applying for the use of ECCS will be abolished and all academic and administrative staff who have a UTokyo Account will be able to apply for it by themselves.
- When the application is submitted online, it will be automatically approved.
- The section for ECCS Email Accounts will be deleted from the ECCS Application Form in the UTokyo Account Application Menu
- The section for ECCS Application Form (by proxy) will be deleted. All applicants will apply for ECCS by themselves.
- The section for Application Form for Deletion of ECCS Account (by proxy) will be deleted. All applicants will apply for ECCS by themselves.