Information on the sytem transition for the ECCS Staff Email (the transition date has been posponed)
Updated: July 15, 2020
May 18, 2020
ECCS Staff Email (@mail.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp) will make a transition to a Gmail based ECCS Cloud Email.
Date of the transition
Monday, June 15, 2020 (scheduled)
(Added on June 8) The transition date has been postponed until Monday, July 13,2020.
This is a measure to set up a system which minimizes the impact of having to change the system settings at the time of email system migration.
(Added on July 13) Transition work on the system side (switching MX record) was completed around 15:30
- Emails addressed to @mail.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp will be delivered to the ECCS Cloud Emai after the transition date.
- You can send emails from the ECCS Cloud Email as @mail.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp once you made the necessary settings.
- MailSuite will no longer be available after the sytem termination date in August (TBD)
- (Added on June 8) The termination date has been fixed for Thursday, August 27, 2020.
- Data will not be transferred automatically from MailSuite to the ECCS Cloud Email
- Please be aware that each user must transfer the data by themselves.
Mailhosting service provided by the Information Technology Center of the University of Tokyo