Educational Campus-wide Computing System (ECCS)
The Educational Campus-wide Computing System (ECCS) is a service that allows students and staff of the University of Tokyo to use computers and networking systems for the purpose of research and education.
There are 1,341 iMacs installed as ECCS terminal computers (terminals) on the Hongo, Komaba and Kasiwa Campuses, and users can select either a Mac OS or Windows environment at start-up.
- [ECCS, ECCS Staff Email and MailHosting] System Maintenance (July 27, 2017) Updated: July 24, 2017
- Temporary Suspension of UTokyo Account User Menu due to Server Maintenance Updated: July 21, 2017
- Maintenance and partial suspension of Remote Access Environment and SSH servers (July 20~July 26) Updated: July 19, 2017
- [Windows Environment] Notification about Termination of Availability of Palisade DecisionTools Updated: July 14, 2017
- Summer Closure Schedule of the Information Technology Center on the Hongo Campus and the information Education Building on Komaba Campus Updated: July 13, 2017
- [ECCS Cloud Email] How to Change First and Last Names Updated: July 13, 2017
- [ECCS, ECCS Staff Email and MailHosting] System Maintenance (July 11, 2017)[completed] Updated: July 12, 2017
- Uploading SSH Public Keys using PuTTYGen Updated: July 10, 2017
- Failure to Connect to the User Web Page Publication WWW Server from a ECCS Terminal Updated: July 07, 2017
ITC-LMS performs scheduled maintenance every Tuesday from 12:10 to 13:00