Educational Campus-wide Computing System (ECCS)
The Educational Campus-wide Computing System (ECCS) is a service that allows students and staff of the University of Tokyo to use computers and networking systems for the purpose of research and education.
There are 1,341 iMacs installed as ECCS terminal computers (terminals) on the Hongo, Komaba and Kasiwa Campuses, and users can select either a Mac OS or Windows environment at start-up.
- Getting started with ECCS Cloud Email - Simple instructions for the use of ECCS Cloud Email Updated: May 25, 2017
- System Failures of Country Authentication Restriction on Email Server [Solved] Updated: May 18, 2017
- [ITC-LMS] What is "enrollee range setting" on ITC-LMS? (for Academic Staff) Updated: May 17, 2017
- [ITC-LMS] Virtual Machines Maintenance (May 16-17, 2017) [completed] Updated: May 15, 2017
- [ITC-LMS] Urgent System Maintenance (May 12, 2017) [completed] Updated: May 11, 2017
- [ITC-LMS] Urgent System Maintenance (May 10, 2017) [completed] Updated: May 10, 2017
- System Update for ECCS Terminal (May 11, 2017) Updated: May 09, 2017
- Temporary closure and relocation of Media Plaza 2 and 3 of the General Library on the Hongo Campus due to library improvement works. Updated: April 26, 2017
ITC-LMS performs scheduled maintenance every Tuesday from 12:10 to 13:00