[ITC-LMS] Caution when conducting batch uploads of comments and evaluations in ITC-LMS (for Academic staff)
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Updated: June 24, 2019
June 24, 2019
Please note the following when batch registering comments and evaluations for quizzes and assignments:
- Use downloaded files as they are without changing any of the cell formats.
- Pay attention to the maximum number of characters for comments/evaluations, or the upper limit of the file size. (Please refer to the user manual/HELP for each limit).
- Enter only text in the valid cells (do not decorate fonts and change cell formats.).
- Do not change the file format when saving files.
If an error occurred when uploading files
If an error occurred when uploading files, check the content of the error message and revise the files, then upload the files once more.
- Confirm the error message screen and read the messages carefully. The description contains the lines in the Excel file where the error occurred and the details of the error.
- If the error message does not show specific lines, there may be a problem in the formatting. In this case, please upload files after downloading and revising the format file once more.