ECCS Online New User Information Seminar
"ECCS Online New User Information Seminar", from ECCS terminal and your homes you can take it through the Internet anytime, anywhere. Please visit the announcement "How to take the ECCS Online New User Information Seminar".
- If first-year student misses the guidance, you must attend the "ECCS Online New User Information Seminar". In such cases, you will be able to use the ECCS one hour after taking the seminar.
- If the "ECCS Online New User Information Seminar" is not displayed under the Course Schedule after logging in to ITC-LMS, you may already have the right to use ECCS.
ECCS New User Information Seminar
Fukutake Hall B1F Study Room
April, September 1 to October 31, twice a day during weekdays.
12:20 ~ 12:50
17:10 ~ 17:40
- Preliminary reservation is unnecessary in attendance of ECCS New User Information Seminar. Please come to the meeting place directly. But, when a meeting place became full, I'll sometimes request participation in the next seminar.
- We will check your Student ID. Bring your Student ID card and ballpoint pen (black or blue pen) to fill in the application form.
- Those who are not on time will not be allowed to participate in the seminar. Attend the next seminar.
- The seminar lasts 30 minutes.
- You will be able to use ECCS with your UTokyo Account from two business days after the seminar.