ITC-LMS: Information Technology Center Learning Management System
Description of Functions
- ITC operates the Learning Management System ITC-LMS to support coursework.
- The main functions of ITC-LMS are given in the table below.
- Coursework already registered on online system for academic affairs (UTAS) will automatically be registered in ITC-LMS. However, if you would like to use the ITC-LMS for the those already registered, preregistration is required. Please see the following "Application (academic staff)"for more details.
|Functions||Academic Staff Who Teach the Course ||Student Who Registered the Course |
|Course Materials||Register electronic data of documents for distribution||Download course materials registered by the academic staff|
|Assignments||Download reports submitted by students||Submit reports for the assignments registered by the academic staff|
|Tests||Create and manage online tests||Take tests given by the academic staff|
|Discussions||Create bulletin boards for discussion with enrolled students ||Exchange opinions on the bulletin boards created by the academic staff|
|Questionnaires||Create and conduct anonymous questionnaires||Answer questionnaires anonymously given by the academic staff|
|Attendance||Manage attendance for the course you registered||Register for attendance to the course registered by the academic staff|
|Information||Receive information about the status of assignment submission, etc.||Receive various notifications about your courses such as registered materials, etc.|
Manuals can be accessed and downloaded through the [Manuals] button located in the top right section of the screen after logging on to the ITC-LMS. (Updated February 21, 2017)
ITC-LMS Service Disruption Due to Maintenance
- ITC-LMS performs scheduled maintenance every Tuesday from 12:10 to 13:00 to provide a stable service.
- Please be advised that service interruption・disruption may occur during the maintenance period (special attention required when registering assignments or giving tests).
- If disruption to the service is known to be for an extended period, in principle, we will announce it on this website one week in advance (this will not apply for emergency maintenance).
- Please refer to the announcement policy "Points relating to System Disruption" (currently available only in Japanese) for services relating to the Campus-wide Computing Research Division.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and request your understanding and cooperation.
How to Use ITC-LMS
- UTokyo Account is required to use the ITC-LMS. *ITC-LMS became available to all students from April, 2019, regardless of whether they have the authorization to use ECCS.
- Once you have logged in, you will be able to access the courses displayed on the schedule
- When a course instructor or an academic and administrative staff instruct you to "register for the course individually using the ITC-LMS", select the relevant course and register.
For Academic and Administrative Staff
- UTokyo Account is required to use the ITC-LMS.
- Courses displayed on the schedule table can be accessed after logging in.
- For courses which have already been registered through the online system for academic affairs (UTAS), the automatic registration function will register the UTokyo Account of the academic and administrative staff who teach the course as the "course administrator".
Request form for creating courses
- Courses which are registered through the online system for academic affairs (UTAS) will be automatically registered on the ITC-LMS also. However, the period to register the courses on the ITC-LMS will be about a month before the course begins. For more information, please refer to the following announcement.
- If you would like to create a new course that is not automatically registered through UTAS, course instructors or academic and administrative staff need to apply using the form below. (Sign in with UTokyo Account is required when applying)
If the problem cannot be solved by reading through FAQs or Manuals, please contact us by email or come to the Help Desk.
- Help Desk
- Komaba: Room E15 on the 1st floor of the Information Education Building-Open: 9:00~12:00, 13:00~17:00 on weekdays
- lms-support [at] itc.u-tokyo.ac.jp (replace "[at]" with "@")
Please provide the following information with your inquiry.
Details of inquiry
Environment of use(OS (version), browser (version)):
Date of use:
Details of operation performed: