Educational Campus-wide Computing System (ECCS)
The Educational Campus-wide Computing System (ECCS) is a service that allows students and staff of the University of Tokyo to use computers and networking systems for the purpose of research and education.
There are 1,341 iMacs installed as ECCS terminal computers (terminals) on the Hongo, Komaba and Kasiwa Campuses, and users can select either a Mac OS or Windows environment at start-up.
- Measures corresponding to the New Coronavirus (updated on March 30, 2020) Updated: April 01, 2020
- Login IDs and passwords for UTokyo Account related services Updated: March 30, 2020
- オンライン新規利用者講習の受講方法 / How to take the "ECCS Online New User Information Seminar" Updated: March 20, 2020
- [Completed] ECCS System Maintenance (March 11, and March 16 ~ March17, 2020) Updated: March 18, 2020
- [Important] [ITC-LMS] Temporary Unavailability of the LMS due to an Urgent Circuit Maintenance (0:00 - 3:00 on Friday, Mar 13) Updated: March 12, 2020
- How to use Video Conference System "Google Hangouts Meet" Updated: March 06, 2020
- System Update for ECCS (March 2, 2020) Updated: March 03, 2020
ITC-LMS performs scheduled maintenance every Tuesday from 12:10 to 13:00
No other scheduled maintenance at this time.